Saturday, September 11, 2010

inflamed teeth and jaw

Recently, one of my teeth began to ache. It felt inflamed, my jaw was tense and I was in a great deal of pain. I began to soak a gauze pad with Thieves Mouth Wash, along with Thieves and clove oil and placed it along my gum and around the hurting tooth. That helped. I was also applying oils Thieves, clove, PanAway, and copaiba directly with a Q- tip frequently. That was helpful as well. I was also using a lot of roll-on's, especially RutaVaLa, since the vetiver and valerian are helpful for pain.

Over the course of a week, I began to vary what I was using and increased the frequency. But the best and quickest response I received was when I began to use supplements like Sulferzyme, Be-Fit, Longevity, Thieves clove and copaiba oil in a capsule several times a day. So in less then 4 days I went from extreme pain 8 or 9 out of 10, to little or no pain. Thanks to the incredible formulations of our Young Living supplements, I am pain free and able to enjoy eating again. I am so grateful.
Leslie Vornholt.

No comments: