Wednesday, May 27, 2009

hospital stay

I was in the hospital for 7 days a few weeks ago. I had major sugary for a hernia and a sm. bowel resection. I did prepare before hand so I would not get MRSA or any other infections. Two weeks before I started taking in a capsule 8 drops of Longevity oil and 1 drop each rosemary, thyme, 3 times a day.

I applied Thieves oil to my feet daily and at the hospital I used Thieves bar of soap for a sponge bath and Thieves mouthwash to brush my teeth. I also used Balsum Fir to reduce the pain. Most of the nurses and aides said my room smelled like a "spa" and loved to come into my room.

My friend Thyra York, came to see me and did Jin Shi Judso on my feet to get the bowel sounds activated. While she did that I applied for the first time Di-Tone oil on my abdomen. Well.....it was about 30 minutes later the nurse came in and heard my bowel sounds. That was a very exciting moment for me. If you don't have bowel sounds you can't leave the hospital.

I am healing very well, I still can't drive or travel but I am applying lavender oil and frankincense, and using Rose ointment to my scar. It is healing quickly the doctors are pleased with my progress. I still have some residue from the anesthetic and sometimes loose concentration. But peppermint helps me stay focused. I just started getting back to the computer for short intervals.

Elaine Jay Finster

No comments: