Friday, May 7, 2010

asthma

"Yes my wife and I have had success with our son Matthew who has asthma. It only acts up when he gets a fever or cold and we usually have to take him to the Doctor or emergency room where he was in the hospital for 5 days last Easter. Well to make a this story short Matthew started running a fever a couple of weeks ago and sure enough his asthma was kicking in after a very hard and restless Friday night. In the morning we were ready to take him to the Doctor. I said let me try this lavender oil. As God as my judge within a matter of seconds applying the oil to his feet and on the top of his feet for the bronchial tubes his breathing smoothed out and the little fellow fell for a restful sleep. Ellen and I were in total amazement all we could do was look at one another and say unbelievable. We now put lavender on his feet every other day and all is well."

No comments: