Monday, March 23, 2009

bone spur

I had a bone spur the size of the end of my thumb on the bottom of my heel which hurt like the dickens. At night I could hardly wait to get off my foot because it hurt so bad but when I did, it hurt worse. During the night when I had to get up to go to the bathroom it took all
I could muster up, to hobble to the bathroom because I couldn't put any weight at all on the foot. I had tried R.C. because I had heard that it had dissolved other peoples bone spurs. But it didn't help mine. I was to the point where I was maybe considering about going to the doctor to see about getting surgery on the heel because I was tired of the pain all the time. Then one day there was a medical doctor on T.V. and he was talking about doing laser surgery on
bone spurs. So I was really interested in seeing what he had to say about it. The first thing he said was before they did surgery, they would give the patient cortisone shots and then see what happened. Da-a-a-a, What was the matter with me. Why hadn't I thought of that before? We have a natural cortisone like reaction with our tree oils so I applied Idaho Balsam Fir and R.C. together on my heel. The first night the pain was less and in three days the spur was gone and
that has been over eight years and I have not had any problems since. My husband was having the similar problem with his foot on the ball of the foot last spring and I applied Idaho Balsam Fir and R.C. to his foot and in a week his pain was gone and has not came back. What a relief not to have to resort to surgery and go through more pain and compromise the immune system when we have these wonderful oils to help us.
Nancy Sanderson

No comments: