Saturday, June 6, 2009

cat kidney failure

My kitty, Sammy, suffered a drastic reversal of health over avaction we took. We left town for only 3 days to visit relatives. When we returned, I was shocked to discover that Sammy had lost all of her hair on her hind quarters, was listless and wouldn't eat. We took her to the vet, and after some tests were taken it was found that she was suffering from loss of kidney function. There wasn't much the vet could offer, so I decided to turn to the oils that had helped my family and I so many times before. After I applied 1 drop of Helichrysum, diluted w/ V6 oil on her spine (down around the kidney area) for 2 days, her kidneys started working again, her appetite returned, and her behavior returned to normal. I continued giving her this diluted Helichrysum mix, just 1 drop every day or so, and although she seemed to be feeling well, her hair wasn't growing back. I started giving her a tsp of NingXia Red mixed with her food twice a day, and w/in a few short weeks, her coat grew back and was gleaming with health! Its now been several months and she really looks forward to her Helichrysum and NingXia each morning! Peggy

No comments: