Wednesday, December 17, 2008

colon cancer

I had cancer of the colon a few years ago. I have been cancer free over 5 years. I use 12-15 drops of Frankincense 3 times a day in a capsule. This is my constant. Then every 3 days I alternates the following oils. Idaho B. Fir, Lavender, tusga, clove, ledum, and sandlewood. I takes each of the above oils 10- 14 drops in a capsule for 3 days. This is my particular order. I guess you can change the order. But always take the Frankincense. If you can't get frankincense then use Palo Santo, Gary says it has the almost identical properties as does frankincense.

A few days ago a distributor called an said her friend was using Palo Santo and it seemed to work for a while and then the cancer started coming back. Of course we don't know her diet and her stress levels.

I also takes a tablespoon of Alkaline at bedtime , and stay away from red meat and acid foods.
In the morning I squeezes a 1/2 lemon in water Hot or cold does not matter. I wait about 30 to 45 minuets before I make my breakfast. In my tea I use Stevia as a sweetener. Sugar is very bad for Cancer patients because it is a acid. Late morning I drink 3 to 4 ounces of NingXia Red with water.

Stanley Bytnar, Golden CO

No comments: